- 20th June, 2022 Business Standard
- 19th June, 2022 Business Standard
- 18th June, 2022 Business Standard
- 17th June, 2022 Business Standard
- 16th June, 2022 Business Standard
- Delhi logs over 1,300 new Covid cases for second day in a row; TPR 6.69%
With the fresh cases, Delhi's tally of Covid-19 cases increased to 19,17,228 while the death toll rose to 26,225, the department said in its latest bulletin.
- SC judge M R Shah falls ill in Himachal, being airlifted to Delhi: Report
Justice Shah had presided over a vacation bench at the top court last week
- Delhis peak power demand reaches record high of 7,334 MW for June
It is expected to hover around 8,200 MW in the coming days, discom officials said
- Delegations from China, Pakistan and other nations attend SCO meet in Delhi
Delegations from China, Pakistan and other member nations of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) are attending a meeting of the grouping being hosted by India
- Delhi Police dismisses allegation of entering Cong HQ, beating workers
The Delhi Police rejected as "totally false" the allegations that its personnel forcibly entered the Congress headquarters here and beat up party workers and leaders
- 4 held for duping people through fake bank websites: Delhi Police
4 men were arrested for allegedly duping people on the pretext of redemption of credit card reward points and providing other services by creating fake bank websites, says Delhi Police
- 15th June, 2022 Business Standard
- Covid: 1,375 new cases in Delhi in last 24 hrs; positivity rate at 7.01%
This is the second consecutive day that Delhi has recorded over 1,100 cases in a day.
- Tomato rates up 44% in Delhi in 1 mth; avg price up 27% across major cities
Traders attributed the increase in prices to crop failure in South India. Tomatoes from North India got diverted to the south, affecting supplies in the Delhi region, they added
- Delhi govt working to rollout of 2nd phase of bus lane enforcement drive
The Delhi government is holding discussions to prepare an action plan for the rollout of the second phase of the bus lane enforcement drive.Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot on Tuesday inspected bus lane enforcement on the Vasant Vihar-INA stretch
- U18 Launchpad students showcase innovative startups at IIT Delhi
New Delhi [India], June 15 (ANI/BusinessWire India): School students of U18 Launchpad showcased their innovative ventures in a grand culmination event at IIT Delhi.
- Thundershowers likely in Delhi today, IMD issues yellow alert for capital
The meteorological department has issued a yellow alert, warning of thundershowers and gusty winds towards Wednesday afternoon or evening in the national capital
- Mercury dips below 40 deg Celsius in Delhi after 13 days, relief ahead
The IMD has issued a yellow alert, warning of thundershowers or light rain over the next six days. The mercury is predicted to drop to 35 degrees Celsius by Sunday.
- Delhi records 1,118 new Covid cases in a day; positivity rate at 6.5%
According to data shared by the health department, Delhi has crossed the 1000 COVID-19 case mark and one death on Tuesday with a positive rate of 6.50 percent.
- 14th June, 2022 Business Standard